Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy
Clients must abide by these terms of service as well as that of Cogent Communications http://www.cogentco.com/en/acceptable-use-policy
Data Loss: Little Creek Solutions is not in any way responsible for any data loss. Protection of client data is the responsibility of the client. Creating off site backups is highly encouraged. Customer acknowledges that any backups provided by Little Creek Solutions are a courtesy service intended for disaster recovery only and that does not warrant or guarantee the availability, integrity, content or operability of these backups.
Unacceptable Use of Service:
* constitutes pornography or child pornography;
* is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
* is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
* is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
* creates a risk to a person's or the public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
* improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
* is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
* clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
* promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
* is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Little Creek Solutions; or is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Little Creek Solutions by offended viewers;
Little Creek Solutions does not allow, condone or authorize any forms of network abuse including but not limited to denial-of-service attacks, phishing attempts, port scans, SYN Floods etc.
Little Creek Solutions reserves full right to determine what constitutes network abuse and take the appropriate action against the client with or without prior notification and without liability.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including but not limited to:
* Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Little Creek Solutions and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
* Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
* Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
* Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
* Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
* Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Little Creek Solutions network.
* Use of Little Creek Solutions' network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Little Creek Solutions' other customers use of the network.
PROHIBITED MATERIALS AND SERVICES
Little Creek Solutions does not accept material such as:
* Public proxy, torrents, tor, warez, escrow, high yield investment programs (HYIP), illegal gambling and lottery sites or services.
* Distributed computing software such as SETI@home or coin miners, including but not limited to CHIA miners.
* Run any file sharing, bit torrent or other P2P network services, client or server software.
Content "published or transmitted" via Little Creek Solutions' service includes Web content, email, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any service provided by Little Creek Solutions.
Little Creek Solutions can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it's at Little Creek Solutions' sole discretion to issue a refund
Suspension: Client agrees that Little Creek Solutions may suspend services to the client with or without notice and without liability.
Unmanaged Service: Client agrees that the client is responsible for managing their own service when it is within the realm of the service. If the client needs help managing their service then the client can contract with Little Creek Solutions or another management company to provide the help that is needed.
MATERIAL PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
* you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
* you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Little Creek Solutions will terminate the service of clients with repeated copyright infringements.